[scribus] Colors in the Properties Palette

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Tue Feb 19 16:26:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just wonder why Scribus has so few colors in the Properties palette -
or what I did wrong...

Currently I try to design a folder, and on the front I wanted a backward
diagonal filling for the background. But there is only Black, Magenta
and a few more basic colors, but not all those I was used to. Right, the
result is intended to be CMYK, but I didn't tell Scribus about it.

This is a self-compiled 1.4.2 version, maybe I missed something?

Thanks for your advice :-)

Rolf