[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 64, Issue 14

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 15:43:58 UTC 2013

Andrea, it might not be of any help to you but I am writing a book using
Scribus and I had the same problem with non printing area on the sides
of the sheet. In scribus, everything looked correct with the margins but
when I attempted to convert to .pdf file and print on my Canon IP4600,
the margins were incorrect. I ultimately contacted the good people that
offer the free PDF Exchange viewer and they were kind enough to provide
me with "switches" that enabled me to turn the unprintable area off and
on and my problem went away. If you think this might apply to your
application, please email me and let me know and I will provide
additional information to you. What the switches do is make or remove an
entry in your Registry as needed using short cuts on your desktop.

This might not be your problem at all but if you think this relates to
your problem I would be glad to help.

Bob P.

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")