[scribus] Looking for freelance Scribus Layout Designer

Jeffrey Merrow jeffmerrow at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 10:59:02 UTC 2013

Hello Lisa,

I have not used Scribus before for magazines layout, but when I needed to produce PDF/X-1a:2001 for my printing house (Lightning Source) I then turned to using Scribus.
My full color photo children's book was produced solely with Scribus, as it has quite an easy learning curve.
You can review this Scribus-only example of my work at:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0988943700/

Jeffrey Merrow