[scribus] Crashing and want render to PDF

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Mon May 6 18:18:02 UTC 2013

Crashing and want render to PDF

When it refuse to do so it closes the program (v 1.4 2 in Windows XP)
The blue frame that indicates the print section as opposed to the bleed
has disappeared I have looked in file settings and every where.  The
content of the file is music in png format and lyrics they are in an A4
size and I have 70 pages.

I have v 1.4 on the same computer as well, the file behaves in the same
way.

Up to deleted I have not been having problems at all. I deleted Scribus
and downloaded an other and re installed it. My Ghostscript is 8.64.

Any solutions please.

Wena D. Parry