[scribus] signature separator altered? (was ... Re: Font problem)

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Jul 2 05:01:55 UTC 2014

> Has someone been messing with the signature separator?
> It should be '-- ' that is dash dash space return, somehow it is being
> changed to '---'

As far as I know three dashes have always been the separator for the footer.

Note:This is NOT a signature block, it's a footer. The user writing to the
list may have a signature block separated by the "-- \n" separator, thus it
wouldn't be logical to have the list server use the same separator.

/Peter