[scribus] French tutorial

Nicolas Floquet nicolasfloquet59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:51:07 UTC 2014

Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> writes:

> You can make a link on the wiki if you wish, or even recreate this
> work on the wiki. We could certainly use more French language
> documentation.
> Just set up a wiki account and go for it.

I can't set a wiki account !

Here is the message that mediawiki show here :
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Special:UserLogin/signup

"
Permission error
Jump to: navigation, search

following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in the group:
Administrators.
"

Could you change permissions policy, or just register me ? ^^ (You have
my mail adress, and my usual login is "nflqt"...)

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Floquet | www.pharmanerd.flqt.fr | www.logibaba.flqt.fr | 5, impasse du bois 61450 La Ferrière-aux-Étangs, Normandie, France | 06 32 93 03 51 | Mail rédigé et signé avec des logiciels libres (GNU/Linux , Emacs et GPG)