[scribus] mac 1.5.0 dmg version

Pat Nolin kumashiro17 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 20:53:14 UTC 2014

Bonjour,

thanks for the hint.

the main reason i recompiled the 1.5.0 it's because i logged a bug and i was asked to test it. when i tried to compile, didn't work since then. i was using the previous 1,5,0 version since a month.

is there a way to downgrade my 1.5,0 document to 1.4.4. ?

i will still prefer to find a 1,5,0 DMG somewhere

Merci

Pat