[scribus] Keep master page logic when modifying page order

Jog Lie deco33000 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:46:51 UTC 2014

Actually I have 5 master pages,

So I cannot stand having left MP instead of right MP on the wrong page.

No no, the issue is to lock a third (or fourth or whatever) master page on a page, so that it is not mutable by the even/odd pattern.

Even if you rearrange the pattern, you won't touch those manually set MP.

Do you understand what I mean ?

I will code it to make it clear :)