[scribus] Forthcoming Scribus releases

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Sep 23 20:16:57 UTC 2014

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:53:40 +0100 (BST)
"robwhite.watford at tiscali.co.uk"
<robwhite.watford at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I appreciate the effort that you
> guys are putting into each release. It's just
> that I was looking for a chance to claim an
> official Scribus 1.5.0 tee shirt on release
> day. ;-)
>

> Best wishes,
>
> Rob

And to answer your compatibility question 1.5.0
and 1.6.0 will read files from earlier versions
but earlier versions won't read files from these
two later versions. It were always thus--forward
da, backward nyet.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press