[scribus] some fun with the Scribus manual

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Thu Dec 10 05:56:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 20:15:08 -0500
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> Maybe this will suggest a bridge to a stripping out of the online
> manual, but anyway I provide this as a means for people to play with
> their manuals.
>
> What I have done is create an XSLT file to go with the documentation.
>
> I named mine "scribus_manual.xsl", so one thing to do is find the
> location of the menu.xml file, and add this as a second line:
>
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="scribus_manual.xsl"?>
>
> Now make a new file, scribus_manual.xsl, and put this text in it:

Thanks for that and using murphy's law, the first thing I clicked on
was WwTables.htm.  It wasn't there.

I am using the latest svn and it isn't there either.

owen at LM-17 ~/Downloads/Scribus150/Scribus $ find ./|grep Ww|grep en
./doc/en/WwLines.html
./doc/en/WwShapes.html
./doc/en/WwFrames.html
./doc/en/WwText.html