[scribus] New German Scribus Community

Ullmann d.o.o. enter at ullmann.hr
Sun Feb 1 12:36:11 UTC 2015

Hello Anke.

Why do you want to fragment the Scribus community?
There is already an existing Scribus forum and it shouldn't be difficult to
add a German speaking forum there as well.

I think it's better to keep (and bring) people in the existing Scribus forum
as the Scribus community is small anyway.

Winterly greetings

Siegfried