[scribus] How do I apply a paragraph style while keeping superscripted characters? (Fredrik Jonson)

Mr Pithagor Pithagor pithagorp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 14:10:17 UTC 2015

Hi,
You must define the superscipt in a "Character style" which normally applies after the "Paragraphe styles".You can base it on your standard character style modifying just the options you want (superscipt in this case, but may be bold, italic ...). Then insteed of applying "superscipt" in the text properties, you apply your new character style.
I hope my explanation is good enough to be understood.
Regards
Alex