[scribus] Was: The program gimp is missing! Now: Image file not being opened for editing

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:45:18 UTC 2015

> On 1 Jun 2015, at 18:37, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
>
> On 06/01/2015 10:31 AM, Michael Hendry wrote:
>> Apologies for the inconvenience - I was using the normal convention for mailing lists of Replying to All, so that a copy of my reply would go to the person who had posted the message (in this case yourself) and a copy would go to the list (maintaining the trail of posts).
>>

> Actually, I wasn't a part of the conversation at that time.

When I said “in this case yourself” I meant that my reply to your message was going both to you and to the list.

>> I don’t think I was sending a copy to lists.scribus.info.
>
> I received two identical copies of the message and both of them were addressed to the list and CC'd to scribus at lists.scribus.info  If you'd like, I can forward one of them to you off-list so that you can see for yourself.

I’ve checked through my “Sent” box, and can’t find any sign of scribus at lists.scribus.info <mailto:scribus at lists.scribus.info> in To: Cc: or Bcc:

Could I inadvertently have adjusted settings so that all my messages to scribus at lists.net <mailto:scribus at lists.net> are automatically copies to …info?

I know how annoying it is to get duplicate copies of mailing list correspondence, so please point me in the right direction to resolve this.

Michael