[scribus] how to save just a certain portion of a Scribus document - update

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jun 2 21:24:44 UTC 2015

Dear list,

I have just realized, that I can re-phrase my problem:

How can I please unlink several text frames in such a way, that each
frame will "statically" keep or show the portion of text it was showing
while they were all still linked? (This would only make sense after all
text editing has been completed.)

This type of unlinking might be called chopping rather than unlinking.
Would be a useful feature for certain needs. Does it exist please?

If it does not exist, is there an established way or a workaround or a
script?

thank you,

Martin