[scribus] Scribus 1.5.

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Mar 11 17:34:23 UTC 2015

 Only windows and mac libraries are included in the library repository
in blender. The same would apply to a scribus library repo I presume. It
will allow (potential) developers to setup their system more quick than
is the case now.

For complete binaries, I would suggest though using a system like
graphicall.org. Developers can upload their (native) builds for testing
by the public without requiring them to install a VM and Git,

Regards

William Bader schreef op 11 mrt '15:

> BTW: I checked SVN and found that Scribus does not come with any pre-compiled libraries and header files. Would it be a good idea to setup a new repository with these files in?

Wouldn't including libraries require a different version of the
libraries for every Linux distribution?
Some applications release demo systems as a VM so loading a demo
requires only
git clone --recursive https://github.com/app/app.git [1] ; cd app ;
vagrant up
See for example https://www.icinga.org/download/ [2]