[scribus] Question

r fenton cinderspaws at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:54:08 UTC 2015

I haven't defined any of the work (this time around) using Layers or Master
Pages. I created two pages (L&R) with image frames in the top outside
corner and L-shaped text boxes filling the space around them and duplicated
these two pages 64 times on 128 blank (Normal) pages. I have successfully
inserted images on Master Pages before but can't find a way to insert
images on any of these pages - or even select the image frame for that
matter. I assume there is a way to duplicate image frames on duplicate
pages without needing to re-draw them every time (128 or more times in this
case) but maybe I am asking too much.