[scribus] Python API question: scaleImage behavior

Christian Mandel c.mandel at gmx.net
Thu Nov 26 18:47:37 UTC 2015

Am 26.11.2015 um 18:13 schrieb Gregory Pittman:

> [...]
>
> PS The scripter API documentation in 1.5.0 says:
>
> scaleImage(...)
> scaleImage(x, y [, "name"])
> Do not use this command, since it no longer works. Use setImageScale
> instead.
>
> and setScaleImage() immediately follows.

Unfortunately not in my 1.5.0 version packaged for ubuntu
(scribus-ng-doc 1.5.0-0ubuntu15.04.0~ppa0) from the scribus ppa. It reads

   scaleImage(...)
   scaleImage(x, y [, "name"])
   Sets the scaling factors of the picture in the image frame "name". If
   "name" is not given the currently selected item is used. A number of
   1 means 100 %.

   May raise WrongFrameTypeError if the target frame is not an image
   frame

setScaleImage() is not known at all.

Is the api documentation mirrored on the web somewhere (searched for a
while but did not find it).

Thanks & best regards

Chris