[scribus] Requesting Patch testers

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:48:14 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Kunda Loves Scribus wrote:
> Hi all,
> Sorry to post this on the regular ML and not developers only. Just wanted
> to make a request for any non scribus-dev ML subscribed folks: We have had
> an influx of patches lately (this is fantastic news!) and we'd love to get
> them tested on different platforms. If you know what any of these things
> mean please check out the bugtracker, roll up your sleeves and dig in. If
> you want to know what all this mean with the agenda to help "lean in" to
> assist please email me off-list.

And to those who know how to build Scribus, but have no foggiest idea
how to locate bug reports with patches:

1. Go to http://bugs.scribus.net/view_all_bug_page.php
2. In the filters section above the list of bugs click "Patch" link.
This will show a drop-down list.
3. Choose "Yes" in that list and click "Apply filter" button below.

This will generate a list of all bug reports that have patches to test.

Alex