[scribus] I want to see only my own templates

Andrzej Pruszyński ap7i at wp.pl
Wed Aug 31 10:25:36 UTC 2016

> >> There are some templates after fresh installation Scribus 1.5.1 when I'm trying "File -> New from Template".
> >> How remove them all? I want to see only my own templates.
> >
> > Look in the folder of your executable scribus file (that depends on your OS)
> > You'll find a "templates" folder.
> > I suppose you can delete all unwanted subfolders.
>
> Or better keep all subfolders
> and just edit the template.xml (or template.fr.xml... file depending on your langage)
> and delete all unwanted template declaration.
>
> JL

I use Linux OS. After first run Scribus creates in hiden dir .scribus in my home directory
1. file: checkfonts.xml
2. dirs: plugins, scrapbook, swatches
Then I do nothing and close it. And Scribus adds:
3. prefs150.xml, scribus150.rc, scribusshapes.xml

The are no template...xml
If "New from template -> Bussiness Cards -> Business Card Collection" then template is downloaded.
If I close doing nothing Scribus writes:
4. file:charpalette.ucp

Scibus creates template.xml in my template directory if I save a document as template.
It seems my probelm is in the code.

Andrzej