[scribus] Courtesy on the mail list; was Re: Which Version to Use?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Dec 2 14:31:54 UTC 2016

We have a very international readership on the mail list, something we
should be quite proud of, and also want to maintain and encourage.

>From time to time, we see some misunderstandings, and often this comes
from someone being a bit too short with responses. Short messages can be
taken in a number of ways, from positive to neutral to negative. Even
among native English speakers in different countries, there are
differences in wording that can sometimes be interpreted as rude.

In any case, it's good to always try to be helpful, and if you can't do
that, maybe say nothing or defer a response until something helpful
comes to mind.

Greg