[scribus] (no subject)

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Jan 2 02:03:19 UTC 2016

On 01/01/2016 05:24 PM, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:
> copy and paste is possible, but you should set correct frame.
>
> On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 1:37 AM, Jim Alexander <JimAlexander at techie.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I want to copy text with images from a web page and paste it into a docent
>> to reformat it. Is this possible?  How?

If you try to import a web page, the only part you can import is the
text. For the images, you will just get the link in words.
You would need to make image frames for the images. Since you wanted to
reformat, this shouldn't be such a big deal, and with Scribus, you will
have more ease at this as well.

Greg