[scribus] Quark .qxd import

Marco marco.brignoli at marcobaldo.ch
Thu Jun 9 18:31:09 UTC 2016

I'm currently using 1.4.6 and I just installed the 1.5.2 on a test VM
(both running on OpenSuSE 13.2). In this new version I have seen the
import capabilities have been extended, so as pointed out in a previous
mail, an import is probably possible if I will be able to export the qxd
document as an xtg.

Unfortunately I do not own a Mac nor Quark, I have received from a
friend a Quark document to be modified and I'm looking for a cheap
solution.... This means I will probably have to find someone owning
Quark for the conversion. (or download the 3 day test version of Quark
for Windows and install it in a Windows VM....)

Marco