[scribus] Hyphenation drops

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Sep 13 12:55:37 UTC 2016

On 09/13/2016 07:07 AM, Szántó-Várnagy Binjomin wrote:
>> otherwise, it could simply be, that in the file that does not hyphenate
>> correctly, the hyphenation is not correctly defined...
>>

> Maybe if you could tell how to define the hyphenation correctly (besides
> from Document Properties > Language), it would be much simpler than to
> start the whole build process from scratch. Thank you!

That should do it. You might also look at any character styles you have
created to see what language they indicate.
The point that a.l.e was trying to make is that we're trying to narrow
down the problem to see whether it is just in the CTL branch of 1.5.x or
something else. The starting point is making sure the hyphenation is
being correctly used the same way in both versions.

Greg