[scribus] text frame justification is changing

Leszek Czerwosz (gmail) lczerwosz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:32:15 UTC 2016

I have text frame. In the frame there is some text. All the text is
right justified. After the last line there is some empty space (frame is
not adjusted to the text contents).

Then I change the size of the text frame by using the local menu item
->adjust text size to the text (or similarly). The last line of text
changes its justification from right to the left.

If I enlarge the frame the justification of the last line is right again.

Scribus 1.5.3 svn and 1.5.2 (64)

Windows 8 (64)

---