[scribus] 1.5.3

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Thu Jan 12 07:45:03 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

Just to be clear: 1.5.3 hasn't been released yet. What you can download as an AppImage is a development snapshot, which is provided for those who want to test it, so as to make the official 1.5.3 release as stable as possible, especially after the groundbreaking changes that happened since the 5th of December 2016.

Once 1.5.3 is out of the door, we'll focus on the next major building site for the 1.5.4 release: the new UI, which will probably include more heart and brain surgeries inside Scribus ;)

Christoph