[scribus] Insertion de PDF

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Sep 19 22:37:37 UTC 2017

On 09/19/2017 05:28 PM, Pierre Ruel wrote:
> Bonsoir,
> La fenêtre "insérer une image" permet de choisir divers formats,
> notamment .pdf mais le manuel ne donne aucune indication sur la méthode
> à utiliser. Si je sélectionne un document .pdf pour l'insérer dans un
> cadre d'image, il ne se passe rien. Faut-il diviser le document pdf en
> portions au format A4 maximum ?
> Merci d'avance pour toute explication.
> Cordialement

Bonsoir Pierre,

I presume you must be referring to the 1.4.6 version of Scribus.
PDFs are imported just like any other image type, using an image frame.

On trying this just now, I noticed that if you just click the filename
once in the dialog, the name doesn't get entered into the text box of
the dialog. But if you click the filename twice, the image will be
imported into the frame. After that, adjust the image in the Image tab
of Properties.

With 1.5.3 versions of Scribus, you can import PDFs as a vector image
(Fichier > Importer > Importer un fichier vectoriel...). With this
method, you don't need an image frame, and just paste the PDF directly
to the page.

Greg