[scribus] About text indenting in Scribus 1.5.(4 SVN)

Giovanni Bianchessi bgio at libero.it
Sun Sep 24 15:18:55 UTC 2017

In your opinion, which could be the best way to apply an indent to some lines in a long text?

Actually I find it difficult to do that.
I tried to create a style, but it, in some cases, interferes with the "main" style of the text.
With "interferes" I mean that if I have to change, in example, the font size, I have to "syncronize" the "main style" and the "indented style".
Is it possible in Scribus to create a style that ignores everything but consider only some parameters, in my case, the indents values.

Without using styles (the method I prefer) it seems to me impossible to apply text indents.

Regards
Giovanni Bianchessi