[scribus] Re Document saved to a temporary file error in 1.4.6

Lisa Charles lsubs at teamtitanium.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 09:45:12 UTC 2018

Hi.

Over the last week or so have been getting the following error when I save a
document I'm working on in Scribus 1.4.6

'Your document was saved to  temporary file and could not be moved:
\\filelocation\scribusfilename.sla.fourdigitnumber (such as 8512)

This does not happen every time I click the 'save' icon in the tool bar (I
click save each time I finish a page in the magazine), but it happens
multiple times in a 1 hour period. Each time it happens I then have to do
'save as' and re save the file to a different location. In the original
location what is left is just the original temporary file and another which
has a four digit number at the end of the file name after .sla  - I then
just delete these two files.

Any insight on why this is happening?

Kind regards

Lisa