[scribus] First Line Offset

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Feb 7 19:12:53 UTC 2018

Hi Greg,

we always put copyright on all our stuff so that evil people cannot grab
it and lock it up. And then we also give as generous a licence as we can
(depending on funding and what is inside a certain document).

I just want to write a very explicit thank you note for having drafted a
helpful script and having is shared here. And for the creative
work-around-idea in the first place. You probably did not expect this to
turn into a legal-chat, eh?

You are holding the copyright, on anything you create whether you
mention it or not. And since you did NOT write to not use it, and since
this was shared in an e-mail list about Scribus (which is a very open
and generous context), I would have not hesitated to try out or adapt or
use the script.

I appreciate all the other input and I am still learning lots in this
area. We just need to be extra-nice to Greg - so that he keeps sending
the goodies... You are my scripting hero and role-model Greg.   :)

greetings,

Martin