[scribus] Script: setBaselineGuides.py

ugajin ugajin at zoho.com
Fri Jul 20 08:42:48 UTC 2018

You may be right.

I would like there  to be a single dialogue box that allows you decide a) whether or not to want to edit the baseline guide values, and b) to change  both the space and the offset values. If you don't need to change any values you simply tap 'run script', alternatively if you want to edit the values you can, before tapping 'run script'. However, although that sounds as if it should be both simple and possible, I don't know if it is. I believe modelled the script on a something.

 ---- On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:35:05 +0000 JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote ----