[scribus] can I export in pdf 1.6

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 02:56:33 UTC 2018

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 06. März 2018 um 20:07 Uhr
> Von: "Fabio Bianchi" <fabiobianchi53 at gmail.com>
> Betreff: Re: [scribus] can I export in pdf 1.6
>
> hi, in the next days I'll try this version of scribus
>
> one of my clients ask me for this pdf version, their pre-flight doesn’t accept older pdf
>

> thanks, Fabio

Hi Fabio,

If your client only accepts PDF 1.6, please try the following:

1) Export as PDF 1.5.

2) Open the PDF in a good text editor or a hex editor.

3) Change the version number in the first line from 1.5 to 1.6.

4) Save the file under a new name but with the file extension pdf.

That might do it.

HTH,
Christoph