[scribus] Scribus 1.5.4 Undo Problem and general slowness

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue May 8 08:40:31 UTC 2018

hi

> > On 7 May 2018, at 19:21, Jonathan Kreider
> > <jonathan.kreider at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Adding some confusion: When I first had this problem, I could
> > activate the undo/redo by deselecting the item - having nothing
> > selected. Now I can't reproduce that behavior. Instead, if item
> > action mode is turned on, then all undo/redo seems to be turned
> > off, regardless of whether an item is selected or not.
> >
> > I guess that I'll keep playing with it and see if I can detect a
> > pattern…

i guess you have "edit > item action mode" checked.

if it's the case, scribus will only undo things related to the selected
item.

it's checked here... and if it's not me who has checked it in the past,
it's probably a bug that it's on by default (i tend to have the things
i'm working on selected when i undo... i guess... so it's possible that
i haven't noticed).

... it's just a guess...

ciao
a.l.e