[scribus] Constantly disappearing shortcuts in import windows

Sebastian Schumann sebastian.schumann at online.de
Sun Sep 16 16:46:48 UTC 2018

Hello scribus-list,

after a year of coping with it, I decided to come up with this little problem now. In every import dialogue window – for instance when loading a picture or importing a paragraph style – my again and again manually set up shortcuts keep constantly disappearing after the command is executed. As I have a file structure of ten levels and more, clicking the whole path every time can get a pain.

I have this problem since switching to Scribus 1.5 (which besides this problem meant a great relief).
I use Mac OS 10.13.6. I appreciate every hint to fix this.

Sebastian