[scribus] Activating / deactivating layers

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Fri Nov 15 15:36:05 UTC 2019

I am regularly working with *multi-language documents* (2 or 3 languages)
with specific language layers and common layers (for images, in particular),
I wrote a *script to activate/desactivate layers* in an easier way than going through the
layers menu,
and easily adaptable to whatever you chose to name the language layers.

If anyone is interested... I can upload it somewhere or send it.

I have not yet discovered how to to it.

I also found a way to put buttons for the PDF which would have a similar functionality in
the PDF
(using PDF Javascript functionality).
Still needs to improve it somehow... and maybe use radio buttons instead of normal buttons.

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335