[scribus] FOSDEM

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Mon Nov 18 18:20:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

will people from the Scribus team attend FOSDEM? I'd love to host you in
our hackerspace, if you'd like to have a European hackathon on Scribus.
We're opening our space to all FLOSS teams to come in and hack in our
space in the week before... We're calling these 8 days our "byteweek".
Just pick one or a few of these days if you like. It could also be cool
to exchange ideas with other teams that are here...

You can find more information here:

https://hsbxl.be/events/byteweek/2020/

Oh, and if you're coming to FOSDEM, tell it - others might too :)

Jurgen