[scribus] Reconnecting Child Style Attribute to Parent

Matt Miller matt.miller at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:10:26 UTC 2021

I have some styles that are “Based On” a parent style. If in the child style I override an attribute, say, the points of fixed linespacing under “Alignment and Distances,” then that overridden field displays bolded and that attribute no longer follows changes in the attribute of the parent style. This is as expected. However, if I later decide I want to reconnect that attribute the the parent, I don't see how I can. I can set the child value to be the same as in the parent, but still the child value appears bolded, and changes in the parent don't reflect in the child.

How can I reconnect such a child attribute so that it will once again stay in sync with the parent? If I have to edit the .sla that would be acceptable.

Thanks

--

  Matt Miller
  mailto:matt.miller at fastmail.com