[scribus] Page functionality similar to CorelDraw

francois072 at e.email francois072 at e.email
Sun May 2 18:27:15 UTC 2021

Hi

In CorelDraw I would create say 5 pages and design the booklet. Each page of
the booklet on a separate CorelDraw page.

Then when I printed the pages CorelDraw would let page 1-5 be printed in order
and repeat that depending on how many booklets I wanted.

The result is that each booklet would be in the correct order when it came out
of the printer. Only needed to be stapled.

I used A4 pages then when the booklet is stapled each page is A5 size.