[scribus-dev] possible fix for #7369

Pierre Marchand pierremarc at oep-h.com
Sun Sep 7 22:54:24 CEST 2008

Vous (Jean Ghali) avez écrit :
> Pierre Marchand a écrit :
> >Now, I don´t know if it covers all needs, etc. Let see (not a diff >since
> > there´s nothing left of the actual function): http://pastebin.ca/1196074
>
> Hello,
>
> One need to check that the FT_Get_X11_Font_Format function is available on
> all systems.
>
> Jean

Yes. It is portable (at least fontmatrix uses it without complain from Windows
port team! ;-)), X11 here refers to naming convention i think. FT is not
linked against Xlib in any way AFAIK! But where you’re right is that the code
is uncomplete, missing the "#include FT_XFREE86_H ".
OTOH, my aim here was not exactly to push an immediat change, was rather to
open the discussion.

--
Pierre Marchand
http://www.oep-h.com