[Scribus] Quark import for Scribus?

Paul paulf.johnson
Wed Jul 9 23:05:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I am writing about something I ran across at
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2003-June/001059.html .  Do I
> understand correctly that you developed a plugin that allows one to import
> qxd files into Scribus?  If so, where is this plugin available?  I could
> really use it.

A very early plugin (which will not be supported officially by Scribus -
I don't want anyone to get half the grief I've had recently over this!)
will be available publically in the near future. The plugin is too
unstable for general use, but in tests, has been able to import Quark4
files and the odd 5 file.

Currently though, it is more important that the 1.0 version is released
with the very nice plugin system which is in testing at the moment.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.