[Scribus] scribus 1.1.1 where is opacity seting for image bloc????

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Tue Oct 14 23:27:54 CEST 2003

Olivier Coquet wrote:
> I've succesfully installed scribus 1.1.1 on my redhat9 distrib and it work
> perfectly, but.....i can't find the opacity setting for images bloc...it's
> realy important for me .....can you help me?
You can set the opacity for images with the properties palette, select the
tab "Colors" and there "Fill" and then adjust the opacity with the spinbox
above. I know that it's a little bit odd, but it works, maybe I should add
it to the "Image" tab.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid