[Scribus] Erratic handling of images

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip
Tue Nov 16 17:14:35 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>> I am loving every moment using Scribus, and have been designing all my
>> office stationary using it. But IMHO, lack of an undo is a real show
>> stopper in an editing and a DTP app.
>
> Well.. depends on how you work. I find I can get by producing my magazine
> (28+pages) without coming across too much hassle.

Let me rephrase myself. The lack of undo is a show stopper for a rank
newbie like myself, who desperately needs the rope offered by undo to hang
on. :) Pros, like yourself could definitely do without it.

> It IS under development, as of about 1 hr ago btw.. "it" being the best
> undo/redo system since sliced bread.

Well, it seems to me the best typesetting system since sliced bread, but
ofcourse, this is my first introduction to typesetting.

And regardless, it seems quite full featured for me. Just wanted some
advice, is it the official stance now to concentrate on 1.3 only? Should I
be using that now instead?

Thanks,
  Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3