[Scribus] automatic TOC

VANĚK Petr Petr.VANEK
Thu Nov 18 09:48:33 CET 2004

I've got some ideas about it. Stay tuned....

petr

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de [mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Thomas R. Koll
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 7:31 AM
To: Scribus Mailinglist
Subject: [Scribus] automatic TOC

Hi there,
I'm planning to move from OOo to Scribus for publishing a weekly online-mag [1], but my farer target is a monthly print magazine, a much better reason to use a good DTP-software (although I'v published a book using OOo, only CMYK-conversion cost me some bucks).

I've asked around at IRC and answer was that there's no automatic TOC yet, so I'm offering 25 US Dollar for the one (or team) who writes a plugin which renders me a TOC. My idea is to use the line-style, set it to "heading 1" and process that via a script.

ciao, tom
[1] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiReader_Digest

--
== Weblinks ==