[Scribus] automatic TOC

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Nov 18 22:41:54 CET 2004

VAN?K Petr wrote:

>I've got some ideas about it. Stay tuned....
>
>petr

Perl may eventually be able to help with tasks like this, aside from
anything Petr can do with Python. The problem that I had in the past
with perl was that Scribus' xml-like format fails with the xml parser
module, at least partly because of the use of Ctrl-E for newline in text
frames.
Yet, we are promised xml-compliant files in the future. Making them
xml-compliant will allow the use of a lot of xml tools.

Greg