[Scribus] Scribus 1.2: "insert special" doesnt work

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Nov 29 02:44:47 CET 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 02:39, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> maybe any Mandrake users have had a similar problem:
>
> The "insert special"-box is unusable in scribus 1.2. It opens neither by
> using "Extra" nor in the story editor. I supposed this to be a font
> problem (no special chars available) but it doesn't work with any of my
> type 1 or true type fonts.

Try running Scribus from console. I guess you are getting a Cant find plugin
message. In this case, somethings wrong with the install of the plugin. Check
the libraries have read and execute permissions.

Craig