[Scribus] Scribus 1.2: "insert special" doesnt work

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon Nov 29 09:15:09 CET 2004

Hi Christoph,

When I read this I first thought it would apply to my Scribus here, too.
But now I found the reason:

Click on a text frame that contains text and then the icon for text
editing (not the editor). Position the cursor on the right place within
the text. Now choose Insert Special (Sonderzeichen einf?gen).

In my case, that was the solution. However, I'm running Suse 9.1 on a
server via X to the machine on my desk. So it's not the typical
configuration... :-)

Rolf

> I can do a workaround with Kcharselect and the clipboard, but this is

Kcharselect I didn't know, on my Suse there is a "gucharmap" installed
which does more or less the same, I guess.

Rolf