[Scribus] Fonts look bad at first with PDF plugin in browser

Alexander Skwar listen
Tue Nov 30 16:41:41 CET 2004

Hi!

I created a PDF form with Scribus 1.2. When I view this form in a
browser (IE or Firefox, doesn't matter - both on XP), the text first
looks horrible: http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=818040_Scribus_PDF_Bad_Fonts.png

After some time, the text however looks quite good - it seems like
it has loaded the embedded fonts or something.
http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=855342_Scribus_PDF_Good_Fonts.png

I'm using Acrobat 5.0.

You can find the PDF at
http://stuff.alexander.skwar.name/Scribus/Account_Request_v2_-_Ohne_Firmenname.pdf
and the Scribus source at
http://stuff.alexander.skwar.name/Scribus/Account_Request_v2_-_Ohne_Firmenname.sla

Can I somehow improve that, so that the text is rendered directly
with the correct font?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
To be beautiful is enough! if a woman can do that well who should demand
more from her?  You don't want a rose to sing.