[Scribus] Fonts look bad at first with PDF plugin in browser

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Nov 30 17:22:18 CET 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 16:41, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I created a PDF form with Scribus 1.2. When I view this form in a
> browser (IE or Firefox, doesn't matter - both on XP), the text first
> looks horrible:
> http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=818040_Scribus_PDF_Bad_Fonts.png
>
> After some time, the text however looks quite good - it seems like
> it has loaded the embedded fonts or something.
> http://www.uploadimages.net/show.php?img=855342_Scribus_PDF_Good_Fonts.png

Maybe thats what its doing. It looks fine here. The fonts are embedded. Look
in Document Properties in Acrobat Reader.

> Can I somehow improve that, so that the text is rendered directly
> with the correct font?

If its is loading over the net, perhaps a faster connection? :)

Craig