[Scribus] Understanding application of templates

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Jul 17 01:30:11 CEST 2005

dann s washko kirjoitti viestiss??n (l?hetysaika sunnuntai, 17. hein?kuuta
2005 02:11):
> After creating the page templates and you save the document; you can
> make these templates available to other documents by importing them via
> the edit -> templates pallette.

To confuse you more I'll suggest (if you are using same templates often) you
to make page templates on an empty doc which you then save as a doc template.
Then you'll have all the templates you use often available when you create
new docs by useing "New from template".
Doc template developer was stupid enough to name those as "templates" even
there already was templates in the app. Although in the 1.3.x page templates
are renamed to master pages.