[Scribus] Scribus crashes due to Signal 11

Andreas Vox vox
Mon Jul 25 18:47:36 CEST 2005

Robert R. Di Giorgio wrote:
> I get this crash every time I try to select Century Schoolbook L Roman
> in Edit>Paragraph Styles. This is one of the original fonts in my
> FC4/Scribus 1.3.0 installation. It also happens with Nimbus Sans L
> Regular Italic, URW Bookman L Light. So far, I haven't seen the problem
> with any other font, but I haven't tried them all yet.

Please run Scribus from gdb:

bash>	gdb /usr/local/bin/scribus
(gdb)	run
- produce the crash -
(gdb)	where

then post the output of the where command. This allows us to find out
which component of Scribus crashed and maybe why.

/Andreas