[Scribus] Hyphenation bug?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sun Mar 20 05:21:21 CET 2005

Thanks for your advice, Craig and Thomas.

I managed to add _new_ hyphenations in text frames. But what about wrong
hyphenations?

To explain my problem more exactly, I still use old German spelling, and
most of my customers do as well (don't want to start a flame war of
German native speakers, but new German spelling is a joke). According to
the new spelling hyphenating a word like "Westen" would be "Wes - ten",
whereas in good spelling it had to be "We-sten".

Adding a smart hyphen after "We-" doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thx

Christoph